Outdoor adventure residential trips for single school groups within COVID-19 guidelines
In line with UK government policy, Moorland Hall is able to offer single school and group residential trips throughout September, October and November. Our trips are conducted in accordance with the Department for Education guidelines for residential educational visits, undertaking full and thorough risk assessments to ensure a safe environment for pupils and staff. We are pleased to work with schools and staff to accommodate specific control and testing programmes to help minimise the risk of infection.
Please call us now on 01822 810466 to discuss the possibilities for your residential school trip.
Moorland Hall Ltd
Terms and conditions
A booking is not confirmed and no action will be taken on it until Moorland Hall Ltd has received a signed Booking Form and deposit and have issued a Confirmation of Booking.
- A deposit of 10% must accompany the Booking Form.
- The balance of all amounts due under the Booking must be received by Moorland Hall Ltd not less than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday.
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the holiday must be accompanied by full payment.
- Extras booked before the start of the activities will be invoiced at the end of your activities and will be payable by return.
- Extras arranged during the course of the activities will be invoiced at the end of your activities and will be payable immediately upon receipt of the invoice.
- In the event of any dispute, interest will be charged on any amount unpaid under this contract at the rate of 2% per month (a part of a month being treated as a full month) until payment in full is made.
- Time of payment shall be of the essence of the contract between the parties.
If you cancel your booking for whatever reason your deposit will be forfeited. If you
cancel your booking eight weeks or less before the start of the holiday the following cancellation charges
- 59-29 days before the start of the holiday: 30% of total holiday price
- 28-15 days before the start of the holiday: 45% of total holiday price
- 14-1 days before the start of the holiday: 50% of total holiday price
- During the holiday: 100% of total holiday price
- Any cancellation must be notified to Moorland Hall Ltd in writing and will be effective from the date of receipt.
- If you wish to change the details of your booking Moorland Hall Ltd will do its utmost to help but cannot guarantee to achieve such change. Administrative charges may be made depending upon time and work involved. No action will be taken on changes until written confirmation of the change has been received.
- Moorland Hall Ltd will take all reasonable steps to provide all confirmed activities.
- If circumstances beyond Moorland Hall Ltd’s reasonable control prevent confirmed activities from taking place, Moorland Hall Ltd reserve the right to alter or cancel activities. In these circumstances Moorland Hall Ltd will take all reasonable steps to provide suitable alternative activities. Moorland Hall Ltd accept no liability for any loss or inconvenience caused by such alteration or cancellations howsoever caused. Moorland Hall Ltd shall not be liable to refund any monies paid as a result of any cancellation of any holiday and refunds shall be made at Moorland Hall Ltd’s absolute discretion.
Participants in any sport or physical exercise should be in good health and have a reasonable level of fitness for the activity they pursue. Participants or their parents or legal guardians must disclose to Moorland Hall Ltd any medical or physical condition or disability which may render the activity unsuitable for the participant. Moorland Hall Ltd reserves the absolute discretion to cancel any activity for which they deem the participant unsuitable.
Parents or legal guardians of minors attending Moorland Hall Ltd Courses are responsible for the good behaviour of minors. Moorland Hall Ltd reserve the right to expel without compensation any minor during a holiday if in Moorland Hall Ltd’s opinion the behaviour of the minor is such as to have an adverse effect on the environment of the holidays of other customers.
- Personal Property/Personal Injury
Personal property of participants including baggage is their own responsibility at all times. Accidents can happen without any contributory negligence from the centre or its staff. The centre can accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or for personal injury not arising as a result of its own act or default.
- Brochure content
All published itineraries, accommodation and programmes are samples and are subject to alteration due to weather and or operational factors. The operation of activities may be subject to there being sufficient demand and if minimum numbers are not reached changes under clause 4.2 may be made.
Moorland Hall Ltd shall not be liable for any matter whatsoever beyond its control and shall not in any circumstances whether under statue or common law or otherwise be responsible for any consequential or indirect loss that may be incurred by customers. Moorland Hall Ltd shall have no liability for any loss of or damage of any personal property, or for any costs, claims, demands, expenses of the client arising out of the booking.
Complaints must be made in writing to Moorland Hall Ltd within 7 days of the end of the holiday which is the subject of the complaint. Moorland Hall Ltd will do everything possible to rectify the situation and clients will receive a written reply from the Director.
Moorland Hall Ltd strongly advises that customers arrange Holiday and Travel Insurance.
Mr Jo Farrington, Moorland Hall Ltd. Moorland Hall, Brentor Road, Mary Tavy, Tavistock. West Devon PL19 9PY.
Tel: 01822 810466, Fax: 01822 810661, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.morlandhall.co.uk
Director Jo Farrington
Company number: 8498811